Saturday, May 30, 2009

Meet Arthur Kade... douche


Meet Arthur Kade. He's an "up and coming actor" from Philadelphia. He's also a self-professed expert on women, who only "sleeps with 9's and 10's" (please, please check out his "Kade Scale" of female attractiveness) and who claimed, after meeting Angelina Jolie, "I feel like I have dated much hotter women than her ... I couldn't really say that she would stick out for me if I saw her at a hot club like 1Oak or Rosebar." Wow. Did we mention he also blogs? His site is like getting a special peek inside the mind of a very Aspberger's-y, crazy creep, who is somehow deluded that he's talented, attractive and interesting. In short, it's pure Internet magic.
Here's Arthur in all his Dep Gelled glory, talking about his biggest fan. Could it be you?



via

No comments:

Post a Comment