Sunday, March 29, 2009

Geometric Art








Tadaomi Shibuya's use of straight lines and shadows transcends into some really original artwork. He creates a perfect sense of balance with his geometric patterns. Born in 1973, Tadaomi graduated college with a degree in product design, and began working as an illustrator/designer/artist. He currently lives in Yokohama, Japan.

"My art has many straight lines because the straight line is a uniquely human concept. I follow this concept as a basic rule. I am trying to create a futuristic world that is outside of our atmosphere or universe. I am also implying unfairness in the world and a warning to what the world is facing. At the same time, I am trying to have a message of hope, joy and calmness for the future."

via

No comments:

Post a Comment