Monday, March 9, 2009

Hell Yes!


Sometimes there are things you have been waiting for your entire lifetime. You don't per-se know you have been waiting or that your life has been devoid up until that moment. You just KNOW. That is how I felt about the USB Desk Vacuume the first time my eyes gazed upon its chocolately brown and cream littleness. I mean read for yourself and I defy you not to fall in love.
Fun to use! (no shit!!!) Keeps your desk clean! Tiny retro-designed vacuum plugs into your computer's USB port, to keep your desk and workstation dust- and crumb-free. Brown/ beige plastic. Movable handle lets it go from upright use to almost flat, just like a real one! 45" cord. 8" high. (works on cats)
Ok, so I may have added a couple of selling points to the description but - hell yes! Sign me up. I can only imagine the little sounds it must make, or what it must be like changing its little bag. USB Desk Vacuume where have you been my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment