Friday, February 13, 2009

The Naked Clown Calendar



It has come to my unfortunate attention that a calendar such as this exists. My brain knew at an early age that clowns were not to be trusted and smartly inserted a mild phobia of them into my psyche. In doing so freeing me up from ever having to go to the circus or watch a street performer escape from a box or battle a wind storm. So to my surprise I found not only one person willing to don a red foam nose and paint themselves but rather an entire collection of them who actually enjoy it, and at the same time:

1. Think it is funny
2. Think it is arty
3. Think they are helping find a cure for M.S.
4. Think others want to see them naked

The above picture for November or "A Thanksgiving Seared into Forever" as I like call it could result in loads of therapy or I could just go pour myself a stiff drink and forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment